|513 East Fortification Street|
|Garage at 513 East Fortification Street|
|427 East Fortification Street|
The Galloway-Williams House is one of Jackson's finest examples of a Queen Anne style cottage with Eastlake-inspired ornament. Both its external and internal character are almost completely intact. It is one of only a very few such structures remaining in an area of Jackson which was once dominated by similar late-nineteenth-century residences. Its site is an especially important one, directly across Fortification Street from the fastidiously restored Gothic Revival Manship House, one of Jackson's most notable historic structures.
|930 North Congress Street|
|395 East Fortification Street|
|1009 North West Street|
|998 North Lamar Street|
|1107 North Lamar Street|
|Grayson Court, no longer extant|
|Canadian National Railway shunting yard, view north from Fortification Street overpass|
|View northwest to Wood Street from Fortification Street overpass.|
|Salem Street cottages|
|1107 Wood Street|
This is the end of this tour. There is plenty more to record in Jackson.