Fruit preserves, hand-crafted soaps? Plenty to select.
You are expected to behave in a civilized manner here. It is a pity that at least a third of the population in USA now needs rules of common etiquette like this.
I have photographed other farmer's markets before. They are so much fun. Click a link to see:
- Asan Chowk, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Central Market, Athens, Greece
- Vrahati, Greece
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Galeria Alameda, Cali, Colombia
- Egyptian Market, Istanbul, Turkey
- Reading Terminal, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Realto Market, Venice, Italy
- Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Thiri Mingalar, Rangoon, Burma
- Bo Kyoke, Rangoon, Burma